Wow! It’s been a crazy two weeks!! Feels like so much longer since I last posted but I promise to fix that soon! Cliffs Notes Version: I’m now engaged!!! Picture from the proposal and some Hawaii shots are on my instagram.
For now, while on my way to Tampa to celebrate my sister’s engagement, here re today’s five Friday finds!
- I’m ready for Christmas but haven’t quite figured out if I want a “theme”. This quiz completely understood why!
- Sticking to the holiday decorations theme, here are some of the biggest trends this year.
- I really don’t need any new Christmas decorations but these from target are SO tempting!
- Adam and I find out in less than two weeks if we’re running in the Chicago Marathon!! I’m already freaking out but love this article on tips for first-timers!
- Lastly, I love fall food and this Mac n cheese stuffed acorn squash recipe looks amazing <3
- What is your decorating style for the holidays?
- Any tips from long-distance runners on how to survive a marathon?!