It is finally starting to feel like fall in Iowa and I could not be more excited about it! October is one of my favorite months and I am totally ready to deck the house out in Halloween and fall decorations. Adam and I are even planning a Horror Movie Night at the end of the month, so I have an excuse to go over the top!
This weekend will be busy with the Head of the Des Moines on Saturday and then I am volunteering at church on Sunday before our sand volleyball tournament Sunday afternoon. Wrapping up the summer activities to make way for the fall/winter! I hope you all have beautiful weather and enjoy your weekends.
There were so many to pick from but here are my Five Friday Finds:
- Good News: Amazon will soon be delivering your favorite foods, such as Chipotle and Cold Stone Creamery!
- Bad News: The Gaines are done with Fixer Upper. I’m not crying… you’re crying…
- Party Planning: These Halloween candy/wine pairings might be part of my lineup for the movie party…
- For Fun: “Your twin could be anywhere—even in a painting from the Renaissance.” Constant quest for doppelgangers…
- For Fall: Time to switch things up, this article provides the 9 best nail colors for fall.
- What are your weekend plans?
- What would you want Amazon to deliver to your doorstep?