It has been almost a month since I posted on here and I am utterly embarrassed about that! Life has been moving at breakneck speed and I am holding on by my fingertips. But it is all good things! Life has been full and positive and magical for the past month! I seriously could pop with all the stories and pictures I want to share, there are just not enough hours in the day!!
Here is what I hope to share in the next two weeks (no big promises… we have another big weekend coming up)
- My sister and her best friend got married in the most wonderful and perfect setting on Sunday! I am filled with love and excitement for them. Everything went exactly as planned and NYC could not have been more beautiful. Pictures to come!
- Adam and I spent 4 days in Venice and I still am in denial that it happened. It was everything I expected and more! We ate, drank, wandered, and soaked in every moment. I’ll shift through the 500 photos we took to share the best soon 🙂
- I started a business as a lifestyle coach! Still in the training/learning phase but totally excited to be helping others and myself through fitness, food and self-care. I’ll be sharing more on why and what I am doing soon but you can follow my Facebook page or Instagram account.
- Adam and I are running the Chicago Marathon on Sunday and are totally freaking out about it! I cannot wait to be there, be doing it, but mostly, to get it done!! Wish me luck and follow my (slow) progress online!
- We are 5 months out from the wedding and details are starting to be ironed out! Super excited!!
So that is the cliff’s note version. More to come on all the above. In the meantime, I hope you all celebrate “Balloons Around the World Day”! According to Punchbowl:
It’s Balloons Around the World Day! Today we celebrate the joy and delight that balloons bring to our lives. To mark the occasion, balloon artists from around the world will showcase the art of balloon twisting and decorating.
Did you know that the first rubber balloons were invented in 1824? Professor Michael Faraday used them for his experiments with hydrogen at the Royal Institution in London. Today, millions of balloons are manufactured daily in a number of different countries.
Guaranteed to put a smile on anyone’s face, balloons come in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes and can be used to play a number of different games or for colorful decoration. To celebrate this fun holiday, check out events happening in your neighborhood with local balloon artists or create some of your own balloon art!
Now you tell me:
- What was the highlight of your September?
- What are you looking forward to in October?