What a week it has been! I feel like I spent most of it in a fog (of cold medicine… 100% accurate!). I did make my blog Facebook official this week so “Hello” to all viewers from Facebook! I was hesitant to put my blog out into the judgmental Facebook world until I knew if I could stick with it. But it has really been fun to share my thoughts and record my adventures. So if others enjoy reading it, who am I to stop them??
To kick off your weekend, here are my Five Friday Finds:
- I often think about my “Love Language” after hearing Amy from the Bobby Bones Show talk about reading the book. If you don’t have time to read a full book, take this quiz and figure out where your priorities lie! Apparently my love language is “acts of service”.
- Did anyone else have a panic attack with the breaking news a couple weeks ago that Kraft Macaroni & Cheese might kill you? This article might calm your fear.
- My sister shared this article with me regarding a recent Google study on what makes a successful team. While I wouldn’t consider the findings to be earth-shattering, it is nice to read a study that puts more emphasis on personality traits than letters behind your name!
- An “unusually aggressive squirrel” is terrorizing Brooklyn. You have been warned.
- I love film montages and this one has clips from some of my favorite movies. It is less than 3 minutes and definitely worth watching!
I hope you all have fantastic weekends! Please share your thoughts:
- What is your Love Language?
- What are your weekend plans?