Next week I will post more than just Five Friday Finds. But this was my last week with a crazy work travel schedule that put me behind in life (blog, fitness… text messages…).
Looking forward to a busy but fun weekend! But in the meantime, here are my finds:
- Apparently my dream style house is white. Which is in stark contrast to my current home… Take the quiz and let me know your style in the comments!
- As a millennial, I’m ok with being made fun of, which is why this list made me giggle.
- Please put this vending machine in Des Moines! Such a cool way to connect people with art!
- If you haven’t heard of Swamp Gravy, you’re missing out! Listen to this Planet Money podcast to hear how Colquitt, Georgia, which has a population of about 2,000 people, is saving their small town through the arts.
- If you are in the market for fitness clothing, check out Fabletics. I just ordered this Dee 2-piece outfit and I am obsessed! The membership is great but you do have to remember to “pass” each month or you get charged (which might be how I ended up with the new outfit…) but they are amazing quality and very inexpensive compared to similar brands.
You tell me:
- What are you looking forward to this weekend?
- What is your current go-to brand? (Or store!)