The day is finally here, I am on my way to Hawaii! 9 days, 4 hotels, 2 islands. So excited to adventure with Adam and cannot wait to share a post on all of the things we experienced! I will likely not post over the next week but I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! While you’re closing out Friday, here are this week’s Five Friday Finds:
- My favorite didn’t even make the list but otherwise I think PureWow got it right in their ranking of Thanksgiving foods from best to worst.
- If you’re still picking out recipes for next Thursday, here is a taste test of 6 popular mashed potato recipes from famous chefs and celebrities.
- In some warm and fuzzy news, Bill Gates said Monday he’s giving $100 million to fight Alzheimer’s disease — $50 million out of his own pocket now, and $50 million later for start-up efforts. #EndAlz
- I am a firm believer that one can never see enough funny animal photos. Here are the finalists for the 2017 Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards.
- And now that we are almost done with Thanksgiving, it is the perfect time to set your schedule around Freeform’s (the channel formerly known as ABC Family) annual “25 Days of Christmas” movie countdown schedule!
- What is your favorite Thanksgiving Day dish?
- What are your holiday travel (or no travel) plans?