I have been casually following bloggers for a few years, either deliberately through Feedly or on Instagram. It was through these ladies that I decided to start my own blog as a way to share my stories and for me to reflect back in future years. Everyone has their own style, but I am drawn to ladies who feel genuine and normal. Women who are just living their life and sharing the highlights (and low-lights!). These women inspire me and I look forward to continue following their journey and learning from them.
In no particular order, here are my favorites:
- Simply Taralynn – Adorable and personable 27-year old who chronicles her fitness tips, recipes, and life in Charlotte. Taralynn was one of the original blogs I followed!
- Katie Did What – Lifestyle blogger with beautiful pictures of her adorable family and style tips for a comfy look. Super real. She also has a separate blog on blogging and it guided me through my process!
- The Daybook – Another one of my original favorites, Sydney has beautiful pictures, a beautiful family, and is a fantastic writer.
- The House of Plaidfuzz – Melissa shares tips on how to live minimal by removing the clutter emotionally and physically. Lots of planner/journal ideas!
- Cupcakes and Cashmere – While I do not necessarily read her blog consistently, I love Emily’s Instagram account! Her house and kids and style are all perfect.
- J’s Everyday Fashion – An affordable fashion blog, I find J to be so refreshingly real compared to many other fashion bloggers!
- Style Scrapbook – Probably the most “fashion blogger”-y blog I follow, I find Angie’s style to be super cute, love her pictures, and am totally jealous of her life in Amsterdam!
- The Egg Out West – A new one on my list of favorites, I love Meag’s style and voice. She is funny and real and I now must plan a trip to Jackson Hole!
- Who are your favorite bloggers and/or social media personalities?
- Do you follow “strangers” on social media or through blogs?