This week was really busy! I had a few deadlines at work, after-work activities, invitations to proof and send, thank you notes, etc. Halloween decorations are still holding strong, and likely will for another week. We already have people who have their Christmas lights up sooooo, our house might soon be the black sheep of the neighborhood!
All of this to say, a Five Friday Finds post didn’t happen but time to mix things up for a Five Sunday Finds! Enjoy 🙂
- Gotta love a business with a sense of humor! KFC’s Twitter account follows just 11 people: 6 guys named Herb and 5 Spice Girls. 11 herbs & spices, i.e., KFC’s secret recipe. Their social media manager deserves a raise!
- If you like puppies, sheep, puppies, mountains, and/or puppies, you need to check out these gorgeous pictures of one pup’s first journey leading sheep over the Tusheti Mountains.
- Uluru will be closed to climbers starting in 2019 and I am so grateful that the Australian government is making that decision to honor and respect the ancient significance of that site to aboriginals.
- A) Isn’t it amazing that we’re still discovering animal/plant/bug species in 2017? B) How amazing to discover a new bird by its song!!
- This is one of the most amusing scenes I’ve seen from an orchestra. And it’s from Florida! My people! <3 Florida Orchestra’s solo triangle stunt.