The past few days were such a whirlwind and I missed posting my favorite weekly post, Five Friday Finds! So I'm making up for it this evening with some quick stories and links you might find interesting…
- Anyone else always searching for easy recipes that don't have one million ingredients? Especially ingredients that you'll never use again??? This is me all the time! So for nights that I don't have a Blue Apron meal, I'm planning on checking out this article that lists 25 easy recipes with 5 ingredients or less! Yes, some of these need to be supplemented with a carb or veggie but that's easy enough (add asparagus and lemon slices and you're good to go!) and the rest of the meal is DONE.
- I have casually started looking at cars for when my beloved Fawkes runs out of steam (going 170,000 miles strong!) and I really want a car that can more easily fit the pups. No surprise that the internet helped me out with this article and their suggested cars for dogs and their humans! Jeep Renegade Sport?! Maybe???
- This article cracked me up: The most hated thing in each state. Yes, slightly skewed population sample from a dating site that pairs people based on mutual dislikes (that's a thing?) but Alabama hating vegetarianism and Maryland hating cheap coffee are just two of the amusing results!
- Ever wonder where you would end up if you dug a tunnel through the center of the earth? No? Just me? Well… just in case, I'm going to leave this here…
- Do not eat at Olive Garden when in Times Square. I'd argue to not eat there ever but especially not in what I think is the food capital of the world! If you do, have a good story.
I'll be traveling on Ragbrai this Friday but still expect a Five Friday Finds post! And check out my Instagram account to follow my adventures cycling across northeast Iowa 🙂
Throwback to my first ride on Dolly the Road Bike!
Your thoughts are welcome:
- Do you have go-to easy meals for dinner?
- What do you hate the most?
- Is unlimited salad and breadsticks your kryptonite?