Last weekend I wrapped up a crazy three weeks of big (HUGE) events: weekend in Venice, my baby sister married her best friend in NYC, and Adam & I became marathoners in Chicago! I’m still recovering and I’ll be sharing my thoughts and experiences soon but it’s been amazing. If I ever get stressed or flustered with how quickly the days pass and the length of my to-do list, I remember how blessed I am. It’s been an unreal three weeks and there’s even more to come in the next 5 months!
But since it’s Friday, here are five finds:
- I finished both Mastering Your Mean Girl and Girl, Wash Your Face. I loved the second one, funny and meaningful, I’m already implementing pieces into my life. The first one though I struggled through and was happy to finish. I found it extreme and couldn’t relate to the author. So if you’re looking for a book to start with in regards to personal development, I can not recommend Girl, Wash Your Face enough!
- Healthy cookie dough recipe?? Yes please! Sounds weird but I’ve read reviews that it’s great! Trying this out soon!
- One more recipe: egg drop soup for one. It was 35 degrees out this morning, definitely soup season!
- Love this article on if maps weren’t oriented north. West Wing flashback for anyone else??
- Heartbreaking images coming out of the destruction caused by Hurricane Michael in the Florida panhandle. Consider donating time, resources, or funds to support the victims.
Now you tell me:
- What’re you looking forward to this weekend?
- Are you excited for fall and spring? When is your favorite season??