First, keep central Iowa communities in your thoughts as they recover from yesterday’s tornadoes. Praying that resources and people come together to help rebuild stronger than before. <3 Bondurant, Marshalltown & Pella
Second, here are today’s finds and get excited for a Monday post about my trip to Denver a month ago! (Better late than never??)
- The Brady Bunch house is for sale at a cool $1.888 million.
- I’ve mentioned before my addiction to theSkimm and Daily Water Cooler for daily news digest. Well about a month ago the Daily Water Cooler sent their last digest and I’m hunting for other options to supplement theSkimm (which is great but I like a varied approach to quick news), this article has some great options if you’re in the market!
- There are still good people in the world: this week a college student who walked 20 miles to his first day on the job with a moving company was given a new car, a personal gift from the owner of the company.
- In case you need convincing to walk a dog (yours or a stranger’s), studies show its good for you mentally and physically 😉
- No surprise to me that women deflate and men inflate their income on census data when the woman is the breadwinner, but this article provides stats on exactly how prevalent it is.
<li>You tell me:</li>
- I’m heading out to RAGBRAI tomorrow for 3 days of biking, what are you up to this weekend?
- What good news caught your eye this week?