Another week has come and gone along with my boss. 🙁
His last day was Wednesday and as someone who likes routine, it is going to mess with our system in the office for awhile but a great opportunity for him and hopefully he will stay in touch!
I took today off of work and am hanging out with my mom and grandpa in Illinois. Tomorrow I have a friend’s baby shower and a BBQ with Adam’s family, then Sunday breakfast with Mom and Grandpa before driving back to Des Moines in time for 3 volleyball games! Busy weekend but I am excited, what are you up to?
Here are my five finds of the week:
- Looking for new date night ideas? I love these and definitely want to try a rock climbing date with Adam soon!
- Currently thinking about marathon training way more than actually training (this heat and humidity is impossible!) but also happily settled on the fact that I will be a half-marathon girl after checking this off the bucket list and I think these boozy halves need to happen!
- Dragon boats are awesome in general but the Darkness Fighters, Hong Kong’s only dragon boat team composed of visually impaired paddlers and their sighted coaches, is the most awesome!
- I know we all hear relationship advice all the time but it always helps to hear it again… especially from our favorite celebrity couples.
- Remember when I shared that the last northern white rhinoceros died earlier this year?? Well, science might be able to resurrect this extinct species! Mind. Blown.
Now you tell me:
- What was the best news you saw, read or heard this week?
- What are you looking forward to this weekend?