It is the Tuesday-ist Friday that there ever was! Anyone else completely thrown off by a mid-week holiday?? Regardless, I am pumped for the weekend and looking forward to checking things off my list. We are traveling for the next three weekends so needing to get some things done before life gets crazy.
But first, here are this week’s finds:
- Pisces is pretty close but I might prefer Capricorn or Libra for my bookcases…
- This article provides guidance for men worried about what qualifies as sexual harassment in the workplace. Summary: “It’s as clear cut as this: Treat all women like you would treat Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.” YES.
- My least favorite question on job applications is contributing to the gender pay gap.
- I know Mexico is out of the World Cup but I still love this guy’s story <3
- “Light reading for your next vacation” might be my favorite tip to boost energy during a mid-day slump!
Now you tell me:
- Which style bookcase speaks to you?
- What are you excited about this weekend?