Whew, it has been a whirlwind week! And it doesn’t look like it is going to slow down anytime soon. This week kicked off site visits for the program I manage to determine designation. Such a fun but packed three weeks as I explore the state with our board members. If you follow me on Instagram you have seen some of our stops so far! Next week I am traveling all 5 work days, including a trip to Arkansas to deliver a keynote presentation on Iowa Great Places. Eek!! Way outside of my comfort zone but I am excited.
Also, despite my lack of posting, shout out to The Curly Girl Lifestyle for hitting 1 year on Sunday! I’ll post soon about what I have learned about myself and the blogger world over the past year but couldn’t let it go entirely ignored!
And now, here are today’s five Friday finds:
- I have multiple pregnant friends and decided that this list is way more useful than comparing baby size to fruit or veggies.
- As someone who worked at Starbucks before, and not even in a bad area, I think this new policy is going to create a problem… But I appreciate the idea.
- As if we needed this study, but in case you missed the memo, happy people live longer!
- I’m entirely too OCD to handle these pizzas.
- After finishing up the book “Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that won’t Stop Talking”, I am obsessed with introverts and extroverts and think everyone should take this free personality test! I am a Defender: ISFJ-T.
You tell me:
- What are your weekend plans?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- Have you taken a personality test before and did you agree with the results?