Happy Friday! This week has been all about laying low and hoping my sore throat/cough doesn’t turn into full-blown sickness! Cross your fingers and toes for me… Adam gets back from Brazil today and we have big plans this weekend to enjoy the spring with no set plans. (Also, a 10 mile run… oof!)
Here are today’s finds:
- I find this list of the most watched YouTube videos fascinating! Some I might have guessed but most are crazy kid videos…
- In honor of my friend’s birthday this weekend (Shout out to Madeline!), here are 22 restaurants where you can eat for free on your birthday!! (Or at least get free stuff!)
- This article feels really gossipy to me… but if you are interested in reading all about Taylor Swift’s feuds, I was sucked into this article for longer than I want to admit!
- As a cusp baby, I rarely find the zodiac personality types to fit me, but this description of hell for each sign is dead on. The pisces description gave me anxiety without it even happening to me.
- Sometimes it might not feel like it, but the world is getting better in some ways!
Now you tell me:
- What did you see or read about this week that made you smile?
- What are your plans for the first weekend in May?