You guys, it has been a crazy week. Also, I have been without a phone since around 5pm on Wednesday night… I am finding it both refreshing and incredibly limiting to not have a tiny computer in my hands all the time! Good news: my mom dealt with the annoyance of getting me a new one and it is waiting in Tampa for me (where I will be tonight!!).
This weekend is family time, florida time, friend time, wedding dress time, photographer meeting time, and bridal “celebration” time! It is going to be a whirlwind of an amazing weekend!
But first, couldn’t miss out on these five finds:
- There is a new prince but I am more excited about how Princess Charlotte just made history!
- Shout out to my boy, Brenner, for being the number one dog breed, 27 years running!
- This list of foods you can surprisingly cook in the microwave is a game-changer!
- In case you missed the memo, there are more Fortune 500 chief executives with the name John than there are women.
- Where was this cry closet when I was in law/grad school??
Now you tell me:
- What is your favorite dog breed?
- Would you use a cry closet?
- What are you excited about this weekend?