Happy Friday and Opening Ceremony Day!
If you didn’t get a chance, check out yesterday’s post on resources for following the Olympics (or just interesting articles on this year’s spectacle!). The Opening Ceremony is happening RIGHT NOW. But if you are like most of the country and either headed to work or still in bed, you can catch the highlights later.
Adam and I are headed to Tampa today to check out a wedding venue! I will share all of the details afterwards but we are super excited!
First, let’s get through the work day. Here are today’s Five Friday Finds:
- If you’re not headed to Paris today (or anytime soon), no worries, according to these reviews it isn’t that great.
- Breaking News: Los Angeles has the worst traffic IN THE WORLD. According to INRIX 2017 Global Traffic Scorecard, the rumors are true, LA has traffic.
- In other city rankings, check out which US city is the pizza capital. (Or BBQ. Or sandwich. Etc.)
- I am not aware of any official ranking, but if there was a prize for the most unique bathroom buildings, the Japanese island of Okinawa wins.
- ICYMI, the Super Bowl happened. These were the best commercials and I really don’t understand what Justin Timberlake was wearing.
Now you tell me!
- What are you looking forward to this weekend?
- What was the best part of your week?