Happy February! Hope everyone’s January ended on a high note! Our February has started very cold, but after the warm days we had in January, I am not going to complain. The past week has been crazy and I am excited to share wedding planning news soon but there are a few more details that need to be ironed out first… so expect a big update in about a week! This weekend I will be sharing the success of our January Costco grocery haul and meal plans for February.
Until then, here are today’s Five Friday Finds:
- I have been checking out healthy and easy recipes for February and this chicken recipe from Skinnytaste is definitely going to be on the list!
- Occasionally I get side-tracked from wedding planning and start to daydream about bachelorette plans… currently narrowing down the list but I started with these fun and frugal options.
- PSA: Break from more lighthearted topics to remind you that we are in an “intense flu season” with a special “Aussie flu” strain and you should get your flu shot.
- Anyone else obsessed with HQ? The live trivia app on at 8pm central every night and 2pm central on weekdays?? My fondness for the primary host, Scott Rogowsky, increased substantially after reading this article. Download the app (apple or android) and use Lnvoge as your referral code (pretty please!).
- Adam and I are hosting a small super bowl party and I am currently putting together the menu. Likely I will not get as snazzy as these snacks but could someone please make me brie-stuffed pretzel bites!? YUM
I want to hear from you:
- What are you looking forward to this weekend?
- Will you be watching the Super Bowl?