Happy Friday! Can you believe that February starts next week?? This month has flown by! I am looking forward to another quiet weekend with some slightly warmer weather. Adam gets back from Brazil this weekend so also excited to hear his stories and catch up since the time change has made it difficult for us to even catch each other by text all week.
This week’s Five Friday Finds address some of life’s big questions that might come in useful at happy hour this afternoon. Enjoy!
- Let’s just get right to the point: these articles will let you know what you should not order at happy hour and also answer that really complicated question of how much the bartender should be tipped.
- Similar, but this one hits closer to home as a former barista, here are drinks that you should never (and technically can’t) order at a coffee shop and if you really need to tip the barista.
- And continuing with coffee, has anyone else been confused by health bloggers and social media gurus boasting about mushroom coffee? It seemed to come out of nowhere and I am seriously skeptical. But apparently it really is a thing…
- I apparently can not post a list of Friday Finds without including at least one that includes pretty pictures. So here is your dose of pretty and weird pictures from the archives of Atlantic.
- Finally, I am starting to treat this wedding planning thing seriously and one of my favorite bloggers, Millennial Miss, posted about “How And Where To Cut Wedding Costs” – I plan to implement most of these ideas!
You tell me:
- What are you looking forward to this weekend?
- How would you cut costs for a wedding or any large event?
- Are you planning to try the mushroom coffee trend? Or have you already?