First week of 2018 is almost over! So far I am sticking to… most… of my New Year’s Resolutions. It has been a productive and good week; checked things off the work to-do list, recovered from a stomach bug, and made more plans for the rest of the year! Tonight Adam and I are headed to Costco for our first trip as joint members and will attempt to meal plan/prep for THE WHOLE MONTH. Prayers are much appreciated!
But first, here are today’s Five Friday Finds:
- In case you spent NYE in front of the TV watching Netflix or playing Wii-U, here are photos from celebrations around the world as we kicked off 2018.
- If you missed the memo, the first meme of 2018 was also the last meme of 2017… and may 2018 have plenty of hot tea. (Also, 2017 was supposed to be her redemption year after this disaster in 2016.)
- List + Fashion = These Icons
- I am a proud Floridian, but this man and his small clams make me question our priorities/sanity.
- “A Fond Farewell to Prince Harry, Third Wheel Photos” – It’s going to be a big year!
Now you tell me:
- What was your highlight from the week?
- What article had you laughing out loud recently?