It has been a quiet blogging week for me because everything else in life has been busy and active! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are preparing for a beautiful New Year! Our forecast for NYE is a high of -2 and low of -21… needless to say I will not be wearing a cute party outfit and heels! We are also expecting snow this afternoon, our third day of snow this week 🙂
But for now I am back to the grind. The house has emptied of family, my to-do list includes buying dog food instead of champagne, and I’m part of the skeleton crew at work. While working through these last few hours of 2018, here are today’s Five Friday Finds:
- Still making your list of New Year’s resolutions? Here is what PureWow says your resolution should be based on your zodiac sign. To be honest, they hit mine pretty spot on!
- And just for fun, if you want to know what your horoscope for 2018 is, Refinery29 has you covered!
- Curious what 2018 will bring? I really hope this trend list is right, I could use more week-long vacations!
- Or if you like a more focused list, here are the anticipated home trends of 2018.
- This is my favorite article of the week (and probably month…), top heists of 2017. If you like Ocean’s 11 or The Italian Job or any other movie in that genre, you will be happy to hear that those type of heists really exist! Like the one where a guy stole 20-tons of Nutella, or this James Bond-worthy story: “A team of thieves rappelled into a room filled with motion sensors to steal $2.5 million worth of rare books, possibly at the behest of a wealthy collector known as The Astronomer.” You cannot make this stuff up!
Let me know:
- What are you most looking forward to in 2018?
- What trend are you hoping starts or continues in 2018?