It has been a busy week with life and work! Hard to believe it is already Friday! I am ready for a full weekend of socializing and meeting new people (which will inevitably leave me exhausted come Monday… introvert problems!).
Before kicking off the weekend, here are your Five Friday Finds:
- Anyone else struggle to keep up with what Netflix rotates each month? Adam and I are trying to keep tabs on the best horror films so we are ready for October! In the meantime, there are some awesome additions in September, including ALL FOUR Jaws movies (who knew there were four?!) and the newest remake of Beauty & The Beast.
- While it is no secret that the role of women in our society has changed drastically in recent years, this might be the best way to visually see the change. New York Times – From Sex Object to Gritty Woman: The Evolution of Women in Stock Photos.
- If you are still struggling on Sunday nights, here are 9 Shows to Watch to Get You Through ‘Game of Thrones’ Withdrawal. I am personally excited about Narcos and desperately needing to catch up on Outlander!
- Any other 90s kids out there? Good news: the 90s are cool again, both in fashion and party planning! I am definitely going to make some dunkaroo dip!
- This weekend is the end of my personal campaign to raise money and awareness to End Alzheimer’s in support of my grandmother and parents, her caregivers. Check out my earlier post on how Alzheimer’s has impacted our family and consider donating to support the research and cure for this frightening disease.
- What was your favorite fab of the 90s?
- What are your weekend plans?