Happy Friday! We made it through another week! Today’s finds are all simple and silly, just right for a brain-fried Friday after a long week. Now let’s finish the afternoon strong and get to the weekend 🙂
Here are today’s finds:
- There is a nap bar in Madrid. The world is now complete.
- Sold-out Cheese Festival Runs Out of Cheese because they did not anticipate the demand… you gouda be kidding me! (See what I did there??)
- For more international news, a suitcase full of drugs in Dumfries, Scotland was picked up by the wrong owner. The police are now looking for the correct owner…
- Let’s all take a page out of Jon Snow’s book and make winter clothes out of IKEA rugs this year. IKEA has some ideas as well!
- Chuck E. Cheese company finally realized that their “animatronic house bands” are terrifying and will be slowly phasing them out across the country. Nightmares are expected to decrease exponentially in their absence.
- What are your weekend plans?
- Would you use a nap bar??