Life has been pretty scary, tense, and hurtful lately. Lots of anger and pain infiltrating this country. For this reason, I am going to share only positive and light links this morning for you to enjoy. I hope these make you smile and you can help spread that smile all weekend!
Here are my Five Friday Finds:
- Everyone at this point has heard about yoga with goats but have you considered dancing with alpacas? 313 Farms in Canada thinks you should!
- Who doesn’t love a good first pitch to the groin?
- If your facebook feed ever gets to be too much, try Umbrella breathing. Goodbye stress.
- PureWow has a list of 25 Random Acts of Kindness to Brighten Someone’s Day. I suggested trying these out this weekend!
- Finally, I hope you are all planning to catch part of the total eclipse happening this coming Monday. But will you be watching it while in the middle of the ocean and listening to Bonnie Tyler singing ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’??? (If you are, I am SO jealous!) For everyone else, here is a literal music video of the song for your viewing entertainment.
- What are your plans for this weekend?
- What have you done lately to treat yourself?
- Have you performed any random acts of kindness lately?