Another week gone! Heading into late January and I cannot even believe it! It was a good, short work week but I’m ready for some quality time with the fiancé before he jets off to Brazil for a work trip all week. No plans, just chill (again).
But before we get there, gotta get through today and hopefully these five finds will provide some amusement/distraction/entertainment:
- Anyone else want to not have every room designed around the TV? I love these ideas for how to hide it or at least not make it the focal point of your home!
- New Hero: Passenger turned away from two flights after wearing 10 layers of clothing to avoid luggage fee.
- Anna Kendrick is not Anna Kournikova. Also she is not sleeping with Enrique Iglesias.
- I just found Cait Flanders’ blog and I am so inspired by her minimalist lifestyle! This article on not being born to pay off debt really hits home. I also love her yearlong shopping ban rules.
- Just in case winter is starting to get you down, remember it could be worse: Moscow got 6 minutes of sunlight in December.
Now your turn:
- What are your weekend plans?
- What blog inspires you?