I am not a brand loyalist. Aside from my love for Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack, I wouldn’t consider myself even a store loyalist. However, my love of Fabletics is reaching that level. I stumbled into Fabletics in 2015, was caught by the “$25 first outfit for VIP members” and actually created two accounts. Unlike my sister, I did not immediately cancel my account and now go into the online store before the 3rd of every month to “skip this month” and avoid the $50 charge. Yes, this might sound annoying, and trust me, it is. But I have only been caught twice in two years and I love everything I have purchased! Fabletics is comfortable and affordable. The clothing holds up well (and I dry everything except sports bras in the dryer). Pants stay up, tops are cute, and sports bras stay tight (sometimes REALLY tight). I have found that the comments on pieces are accurate, the brand does not consistently run big or small so check out the reviews.
One great thing about Fabletics is that they have outfit combinations that you can shop, both making it easy to put together a full outfit and often they are discounted when purchased combined. The outfits change every month so there is always something to check out!
Also, for those not familiar, this is Kate Hudson’s brand and she has partnered with Demi Lovato twice now with different outfit choices.
Here are the pieces I have:
- Salar Capri: These workout pants come up high, go to around mid-calf, and stay put when I exercise, both running and OrangeTheory. I bought these in a small and they are tight in the way that you want workout pants to be tight! If you prefer a more loose fit, maybe go up a size from your normal. VIP $34.95, Retail $49.95
- Amna Tunic: I bought this top in a small and it fits loose (which I like!). It is a great color and I wish they had more fun color!. VIP $24.95, Retail $39.95
- Oula Seamless Tank: This is similar to the plain Oula Tank I bought in 2015. It stretched out a bit but I wonder if this new version fixed that. I bought a small and it fit well, any larger and it would have stretched out too much. VIP $19.95, Retail $29.95
- Lima Capri: These are a little thicker than the Salar version above, but otherwise fit similarly tight. I love these, they are definitely my go-to workout pant. VIP $34.95. Retail $49.95
- Desi Tank: I love this fun tank! I ordered a small and it fits loose down the front, just like the model in the picture. These were fun for Fourth of July with the shorts but I wear them all the time! Sale $17.47, VIP 24.95, Retail $39.95
- Tyson Short: I am not much of a shorts person for working out, but I love these to go over swimsuit bottoms! I bought a medium and they are just a little tighter than I would like but still wearable, I tend to prefer larger shorts so they aren’t too tight across my butt. They don’t have many of these left but I love my American ones! Sale $20.97, VIP $29.95, Retail $44.95
- Trisha Tank: I love this top and wish I could buy it in every color! It is so light and comfortable. I have a small and it is perfect! VIP $29.95, Retail $39.95
- Dakota Sports Bra: I must say, this is one purchase I don’t love. I hate bras (or swimsuits) that have the removable padding and this one has that but somehow I missed it before ordering. I keep the inserts removed and it still works well, but the fabric is very thin and without the padding it doesn’t hold as tight. It also cuts weird around my armpit. Not the best purchase. VIP $34.95, Retail $39.95
- Romper: I splurged once on a non-workout outfit and absolutely love it! The romper isn’t on their site anymore but I bet a version comes back next spring. I bought a medium and while the straps are a little loose, I love how the rest of it fits. Light and comfortable!
If you haven’t tried Fabletics, check it out! I think they still have a deal for new VIPs and you cannot find as good of a deal anywhere on quality and fashionable workout clothes!
- What is your go-to workout brand?
- Are you a brand loyalist?