Happy Friday! So many good things happening right now. My cup is so full 🙂
But while I am scrambling in preparing to catch a plane for Tampa this weekend, I wanted to share some fun Five Friday Finds. Enjoy!
- I love photo articles, especially this one on height-based tourist attractions in China. Yes, random. Yes, awesome.
- If you don’t follow me on Instagram (both @thecurlygirl.lifestyle and @thecurlygirldoesbicepcurls) then you may have missed that I am Prague-bound over Christmas! This list of best food literally makes my mouth water. If you’ve been, where do I need to go, eat, and drink??
- It’s definitely unproductive how much time I have spent on learning how to be more productive. But this list boils it down pretty well!
- After taking a couple months off after the Chicago Marathon, I am ready to start running again! Sadly it is now freezing more often than not… hoping these tricks for running in the winter will help out. Any other suggestions are welcome!
- The plus side to freezing temperatures: winter wardrobe! I was in the market for some work-appropriate snow shoes and some on this list would fit the bill but I ended up getting these on Black Friday and cant wait for them to be delivered!
Now you tell me:
- What is the best part about winter where you live?
- What are you most looking forward to this winter?
- Do you participate in winter activities? (Or any activity outside during winter) Recommendations on gear and clothing to stay warm?