Last Friday got away from me due to work travel, puppy ear infections, and company. But I am back at it this week with some fun and serious finds to share. Hope you all have a great weekend! I am hoping to get in my first outdoor run this weekend, fingers crossed for something resembling spring weather…
Here are my finds:
- There is actually a whole website identifying restaurants across the country who have been featured in a food tv show! You can even search for places along a road trip route. Amazing!
- This shower needs to exist in our next house. Bathing the dogs would be so much easier!
- The most eligible bachelor, tinder-famous northern white rhino has passed away. He was believed to be the world’s last surviving male northern white rhino and was in poor health for months. His death leaves only his daughter and granddaughter of the subspecies alive in the world. Hope for preserving the northern white rhino now lies in developing in vitro fertilisation (IVF) techniques. Science is crazy.
- I am obsessed with this map with literal translations of country names! It is so fascinating! Alternatively you can check out the map with every country’s tourism slogan.
- Transparency is king in Russia. (Check out their tactic around 35 seconds…)
Now you tell me:
- What are you weekend plans?
- What is a dream feature in your future home? (A library from Beauty and the Beast is a close second to a full dog room and shower for me!)