In one week I will be at my rehearsal luncheon.
While I let that sink in, here are today’s 5 Friday Finds, starting with today;s holiday:
- Today is National Margarita Day! The margarita cocktail has been a beloved cocktail since the 1940s. While many bartenders have put their own unique spin on the margarita, no one knows who created the original recipe! Check out the article to see some theories!
- Lightsaber dueling is now a real thing in France, in case you’re wanting to get on top of the next boutique fitness trend.
- I am getting powder dip nails for the wedding! Anyone have tips from their experiences?
- Pretty sure I need this Plant Lady pot.
- My first retirement dream is to open a really cool coffee/wine bar but I think my research will need to require visiting these incredible bars!
Now you tell me!
- Will you be celebrating National Margarita Day?
- What are you excited about this weekend?