Turns out that next week is Thanksgiving, how did that happen??? Adam and I are headed to Illinois to spend time with both of our familiar and I am so excited for a family-centric Thanksgiving 🙂
Work has been crazy and wonderful but I did find time to dig up Five Friday Finds, here ya go!
- Most importantly, Keurig is launching a cocktail-making pod machine. How did we not come up with this sooner???
- Apparently I am “intelligent, realistic, cautious and fathomless,” at least according to the Chinese zodiac calendar! What are you?
- This NY Times piece on Yellowstone and climate change is beautiful and sad. Hard to predict how the world might change and what the impacts may be in the next few decades.
- Even while dating, Adam and I recognized that the most important part of a wedding was the late night food! We have our meeting with the caterer in a couple weeks and now comes the real pressure, with all the options out there, what kind of night food do we want???
- Adam and I have a Friendsgiving this weekend and also need a dish for his family’s Thanksgiving dinner, is buffalo chicken mac n cheese too outside the box for a side dish??
Now you tell me:
- What is your favorite side dish on Thanksgiving?
- What are you most looking forward to this weekend?