Guys, it is spring. And I haven’t posted in months! But that is the great things about blogs, there are still sitting there when you are ready to return to them!
Today I am focusing on controlling what I can and releasing what I can’t; feeling grateful for the sunshine; and running off coffee (but that is essentially every day!). Adam and I are running a half marathon tomorrow and then celebrating with tacos, he also gets to pretty much dictate our weekend since it is his “birthday weekend” (his birthday is next Wednesday and we all deserve a weekend). So who knows what we will be up to, aside from volunteering at church Sunday morning, options are endless!
But until then, here are today’s Five Friday Finds:
- So grateful for the Chaplain and firefighters who put their lives in danger to save priceless historic and religious relics.
- Mother’s Day will be here soon, if you are looking for inspiration for your mom or friend, here are some great ideas!
- Apparently Stephen Curry has a popcorn problem; this is my kind of sports news!
- Looking for meal prep inspiration? I love these big batch options!
- A Glow-In-The-Dark bicycle path that is charged by the sun?! MAGIC!
Now you tell me:
- What did you most enjoy reading this week?
- Do you have any Easter traditions you will be celebrating this weekend?